Milkjar Darjeeling Candle
Patchouli & Santal
Everybody remembers that one hot, sticky summer night. The smell of cinnamon, rose, patchouli and cardamom. The distant sounds of the city. The insatiable passions of youth and the blazing looks you secretly shared with …well. We won’t tell your secrets. But there’s no hiding from this candle.
There's only one thing we love more than candles: candle safety. To minimise the risk of fire hazards when burning candles in your home, make sure you’re following these tips:
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area, away from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations and clothing).
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Trim your wick to 2-3mm before each light. A wick trimmer works best!
- Make sure your candle is at room temperature before lighting to avoid tunnelling.
- When first burning your candle, keep it lit for at least 1 hour and allow the burn pool to reach the edge of the glass
- If your flame is ever too big, blow it out, trim it and relight for a proper flame
- Do not pour wax out, or swirl it around the edge to improve the height of your flame.
- Soot on your jar? Take a dry paper towel and wipe it off to have your candle table-ready.
- Always follow the burning instructions on the caution sticker on the bottom of your candle.